A business professional, a women rights advocate and philanthropist. Born in Sudan of Egyptian parents,
and currently a Jordanian Citizen living in Jordan for the last 25+ years.
Nabila is the Owner & Managing Director of EN-CAPS Consult, a consulting firm specialized in Strategy
Organization Development and Gender Mainstreaming. EN-Caps Consult is also a member firm of EWK
International a Multinational & International Consulting Conglomerate specialized in Executive Search and
Human Resources Outsourcing Services.
EN-CAPS recruitment customers span the Middle East from Jordan to the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar
Egypt, Bahrain, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia and Algeria.
EN-CAPS Strategy & Organization Development clients include National & Regional Companies,
International Agencies, Governmental, and Non-Governmental Organizations and Privately Owned
As a consultant Nabila worked on projects financed by the International Donor Communities like the EU,
USAID, UN Agencies, and The World Bank and with International Consortiums like KPMG and
BaeringPoint, DTS, and others.
As an employee Nabila worked with large multinationals like American Life, Insurance Company(ALICO)
KPMG International, Coca Cola International and Four Seasons Hotels Group.
– Sample of projects undertaken by EN-CAPS Consult in Jordan on Alignment of Organization
Performance to Strategy
- Numeira Sea Salt & Mud Co.– sister company of Arab Potash Company
- Al Wataniya Insurance Company
- ARIJ( Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism)
- Jordan Bank
- TGF Holding & TGF Shipping
- Abu Khader Group of Companies ( 6 companies)
- Jordan Airmotive Co.
- Aqaba Development Corporation
- ICTU of Ministry of Water Resources
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Group ( 5 companies)
- Hammoudeh Group of Companies ( 3 companies)
Nabila sits on the Board of a number of organizations and is a member of a number of international and
national associations on which she holds the following:
– Twice President of the International Women Forum- Jordan Chapter (IWF-J) years 2007-2010 &
– Member of the Board of Trustees of ARDD ( Arab Renaissance for Democracy & Development)
– Member of the Board of The Institute of Management Consultants
– Member of Business Professional Women Association Amman
– A founding member of Jordanian the Human Resources Managers Association (JHRMA)
– Member of ASHREM (Association of Human Resources Executives Middle East)
Nabila holds educational degrees from the most prestigious schools in Europe and the US:
- GSMP- from I.E. & Chicago Booth ( Chicago Graduate Business School)
- EMP Blended from Instituto de Empressa in Madrid
- MBA- in Organization Development & Psychology, from Boston University, USA
- MSc- in Management Information Systems from Leeds University, UK
- BSC-Bachelor of Science, double major in Business Administration and Marketing from the
University of Khartoum Sudan