ALUMNI FORUM AGENDA
Madrid, February 6th, 2015
Registration and Welcome Coffee
Host of the Day: Kiron Ravindran, Associate Dean of the Master in Management Program
Why Innovation Matters?
Keynote Speech: Innovation is Hope
Panel Discussion: Social Innovation
Futurescope Workshops: Elevator Pitches
- New Technologies presented presented by José Almansa, MBA 2000; Co-Founder Hub Madrid
- Cyber Security presented by Avi Biran, CEO & Co-Founder of Cyber Odysseys
- Business Opportunities at the Bottom of the Pyramid presented by Ramón Marmolejos, Founder of Emzingo
- Recruiting 4.0 presented by Steve Cadigan, Former VP of Talent Management for LinkedIn
- Workspace Design presented by Guzmán de Yarza Program Director of IE Master in Design for Work, Retail and Learning Environments
- Creative Leadership: Learning from the "Maestros" presented by Juan Carlos Pastor, Professor of Organizational Behavior and Academic Director of the Center for Global Leadership at IE and Alvaro Cañil, Founder of High C Consulting
For more information about the workshops click here
Coffee Break + Networking Breakout Rooms
"Big Data" is the new "Data"
Panel 1: Transforming Industry Through Data
Panel 2: The Age of You
Networking Lunch: IE Activity Showrooms; Provide alumni information on IE and how to get involved
- Area 31
- Campus Life & Alumni Clubs
- Faculty Research, IE University, Executive Education & IE – Brown
- Career Management Center
Estrella Galicia, la huella de una cerveza "exageradamente buena" (1-on-1 interview)
Entregovernments: What Are They? And Why We Need Them?
Panel: Driving Innovation through Entrepreneurship
Talent: How to Create a Culture of Innovation
Panel; How to resolve conflict between new ideas & execution?
Closing Keynote: Managers in the Future
Closing Cocktail & Music sponsored by Estrella Galicia